Soft, warm and tender on the inside with an extra thin slightly crisp outer layer, these are absolute perfection when cooked in the air fryer!
- 1 package Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 350*F and remove the basket.
- Brush avocado oil over the basket to prevent the cinnamon rolls from sticking.
- Place the cinnamon rolls in the air fryer basket in a single layer 1/2" apart or less*. This spacing will let them puff up and cook into each other.
- Cook for 6-9 minutes. Ours were perfect at minute 7. They will be lightly golden brown and soft and tender inside.
*For cinnamon rolls with more crispy edges, place them more than 1/2" apart and reduce the cooking time by 2 minutes.
- We recommend eating these hot and fresh! Store uncooked rolls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- If you have cooked leftovers store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Reheat in the air fryer at 350*F for 3-4 minutes.
- For freezing: store in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Bring to room temperature then reheat as directed above.
- Prep Time: 1
- Cook Time: 7
- Category: dessert
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer cinnamon rolls, pillsbury cinnamon rolls, pillsbury cinnamon rolls in the air fryer, air fryer desserts, air fryer treats,