This antioxidant and vitamin rich pink latte made from beetroot powder, is a delicious caffeine-free way to energize your morning!
- 1 cup unsweetened plain or vanilla almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon beetroot powder
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla for plain almond milk, 1/4 teaspoon for vanilla almond milk
- Heat the almond milk in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Measure beetroot powder into the bottom of a large mug.
- Once the milk just starts to steam, start stirring consistently.
- When it's nice and steamy, pour 1/2-2/3 of it into the mug. Add the vanilla and syrup and stir well.
- Tilt the saucepan to the side and place the hand frother in towards the bottom and move gently back and forth for about 30 seconds. Or, use an espresso machine.
- Pour the foamed milk into the mug, serve and enjoy!
The frothed milk does not store well. If storing is desired, don't froth the milk. Store in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Reheat in the microwave and mix well!
- Prep Time: 1
- Cook Time: 7
- Category: coffee
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pink latte, beetroot latte, beetroot latte recipe, pink latte benefits, what is a pink latte, how to make a beetroot latte, homemade pink latte,