Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers, perfect for any party. The perfect combination of your two favorite party foods.
- 6 Jalapeños, sliced in half and deseeded
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Cut the stems off of each Jalapeno pepper. Half and remove the seeds. Be sure to wash your hand after handling the Jalapeno Peppers.
- In a medium bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic, plain greek yogurt and salt. Mix together until well mixed. There should be no chunks, except from the mozzarella and parmesan.
- Add in chopped artichoke hearts, and chopped spinach. Mix again
- On a parchment line baking sheet. Line the Jalapeno halves in a row.
- Place a spoonful of spinach artichoke mixture in each Jalapeno half, about 1 tablespoon. Smooth to cover the open half of the pepper.
- Place in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Make sure to cook until the peppers are the desired crispness. If you take them out of the oven too soon they may not have the desired texture.
- Store leftover Jalapeno Popper Recipe in the fridge. When ready to reheat, reheat in the oven or an air fryer for 5 minutes to maintain crispness. There will be some texture changes to the peppers after the initial bake. Good for 2-3 days.
- These ingredients don't stand up well to freezing.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Jalapeno Poppers, Jalapeno poppers recipe, Stuffed jalapeno poppers, Jalapeno recipes, Stuffed jalapeños, Easy jalapeño popper recipe, Artichoke Dip,