The Best Grilled Chicken Marinade is a satisfyingly easy chicken marinade packed with the flavor of garlic, lemon, and Worcestershire sauce.
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp minced garlic
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp soy sauce
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Place 3-4 chicken breasts in a plastic or glass container with a lid, or a gallon plastic ziplock bag.
- Pour the marinade on the chicken breasts. Make sure to coat each chicken breast.
- Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours to marinate chicken. Overnight brings the best results!
- Grill chicken on medium heat for 5-8 minutes each side (depending on your thickness) or until internal temperature is 165 degrees and juices run clear.
- Marinating chicken over night brings the best results!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Grill, Chicken, Lemon, Garlic, Soy Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Marinade, Best, Summer, overnight, 4 hours, quick and easy, holiday