2 Ingredient Oreo Mug Cake, made famous by tiktok, is a quick and easy treat that only uses 2 ingredients and cooks in 1 minute in the microwave! It's an easy cookies and cream dessert for one that's ready in no time at all. Enjoy topped with creamy whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, or plain. An easy dessert that's equally delicious.
Made famous on tiktok, this quick and easy cookies and cream dessert is so delicious and I love that it's a dessert for one. Be prepared to have a new favorite go-to thats ready in less than five minutes.
Be sure to check out our other quick and easy chocolate peanut butter molten mug cake for a healthier spin on mug cakes.
- Milk - I use whole milk but you can use, 2%, 1% or skim
See recipe card for quantities.
Making this treat for one is simple and fast! Begin by crushing your 4 Oreo cookies into tiny pieces.
- You can crush the Oreo cookies in a plastic baggie until you have tiny crushed cookie pieces.
2. Or, you can crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor. This is my favorite method as it crushes the Oreos fast and evenly.
3. Place crushed Oreo cookies in a mug and pour milk directly on top of the cookie pieces.
4. Mix the milk and Oreo cookies together to make a batter for the mug cake.
5. Cook the Oreo Batter in the mug for 1 minute in the microwave. Depending on the power of your microwave, you may need to adjust the time slightly.
Enjoy your delicious and moist mug cake immediately. Eat plain, or top with whipped cream of vanilla ice cream. This mug cake has a great texture that is fluffy but also brownie like.
Hint: This recipe is exclusively for the microwave! Do not cook your cookies and cream mug cake in the oven as it is not intended for the oven.
- Golden Oreos - instead of original Oreos, try golden Oreos or your favorite Oreo flavor like Birthday Cake, Mint, Peanut Butter, or Double Stuffed.
- Gluten Free - Use Gluten Free Oreos for a gluten free option.
- Almond Milk - substitute milk with almond milk, the texture will be a bit different but still a delicious dessert.
- Ice Cream - top mug cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream when it's done cooking in the microwave. It will add a delicious creamy topping for this solo treat.
- Whipped Cream - top with whipped cream to add the cream to the cookies of cream dessert for one.
- Double Stuffed - Use Double Stuffed Oreos instead of original Oreos for a creamy treat.
Making this treat for one doesn't require a lot of equipment. You will need a mug, and a spoon.
I prefer using a mini food processor when crushing the Oreos. It crushes them evenly and quickly! This is my favorite mini food processor here.
Because this is a single serve treat, you most likely won't have any leftovers. But in case you do, store any leftover cake in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Don't make the batter until you are ready to cook. The batter will not sit well, uncooked, over time.
These is a really fun treat to make for yourself or to make with kids. My boys love helping me make this simple and delicious treat. Everyone gets to enjoy their own mug!
Remember, this is not designed to be cooked in the oven, only the microwave.Print