Have you ever wanted that ooey gooey marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker taste in the comfort of your home? Air Fryer S'mores are the perfect treat just for that! This delicious campfire dessert is made in minutes, has that same great taste, and fun for the whole family. This air fryer dessert is so quick and easy. Make it is a dessert for one, or make them with friends and family!
Air fryer marshmallows are a perfect golden brown and the chocolate is the perfect melted consistency. This is such a fun treat to make with kids. Our family loves making these marshmallow treats especially on rainy days and we can't get outside to our fire pit!
Best of all? These S'mores treats allow you to cook in the comfort of your home without getting smokey.
- Marshmallows - the bigger the size the better!
- Chocolate - our favorite chocolate to use for s'mores is Hershey's symphony bars.
- Graham Crackers
See recipe card for quantities.
You can use one of two methods to make this delicious dessert. Method 1 has the graham cracker and the marshmallow in the air fryer where with method 2, you simply put the marshmallow in the air fryer on its own.
Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Split the graham cracker rectangles in half. Place the chocolate squares on one side of the graham crackers and set aside.
2. With the other half of the graham crackers, place them at the bottom of your air basket, evenly spaced out. Place the marshmallow on top of the graham cracker.
3. Cook the marshmallow on the graham cracker for 3-4 minutes until desired doneness. The marshmallows will expand! Remove from the air fryer.
4. Put the two graham crackers together to make a graham cracker sandwich.
Optional: put the graham cracker with the chocolate on it in the air fryer for 10-20 seconds for melted gooey chocolate.
- Instead of putting the graham crackers in the air fryer with the marshmallows. Place the marshmallows in the air fryer on its own.
2. After the marshmallow is done cooking for 3-4 minutes, roll the marshmallow onto the graham cracker to make your S'more.
Hint: Every air fryer cooks differently! We use the foodi smart xl pro by ninja. Make sure to keep an eye on your marshmallows to make sure you cook them to the desired doneness.
- Gluten Free - use gluten free graham crackers to make this a gluten free dessert.
- Chocolate- use your favorite chocolate bar like Hershey's, Symphony, or get fancy with Cadbury or Lindt.
- Campfire S'mores - Instead of the typical large marshmallows, look for the campfire specific marshmallows. This will ensure ultimate stickiness but ultimate deliciousness.
- Reese's Cups - instead of using chocolate squares, use a Reese's cup as your chocolate base for a peanut butter taste.
- Stuffed Marshmallows - replace the regular marshmallow and chocolate square with a chocolate stuffed marshmallows.
- Chocolate Graham Crackers - want even more chocolate? Replace regular graham crackers with chocolate graham crackers.
To make this delicious air fryer dessert, you will need an air fryer.
For this recipe we used the foodi smart xl pro by ninja.
S'mores are not good for storing once they are cooked and assembled. Because this treat is so quick to make, we like to make them as eaten to ensure we don't over make them.
Store any leftover, uncooked marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers, in separate air tight containers or bags so they stay fresh for the next time you have a hankering for s'mores.
Light objects in an air fryer like to get bounced around! To ensure that the marshmallows stay in place, check them after 30 seconds to reposition. Or, pin them down with a toothpick to the graham cracker. Be sure to remove the toothpick when assembling.Print
Yes! This recipe is a great way to make campfire perfect s'mores, but indoors.
Yes! You can get perfectly ooey gooey marshmallows in an air fryer. Follow the steps above for two different methods of making s'more via the air fryer.
Not long at all! Air fryers are great for making a meal, side or dessert quickly. These S'mores or no exception. You can have a delicious gooey S'more in less than 5 minutes.