The best list of Sunday Dinner ideas you'll ever need. Whether you are preparing to make a lazy Sunday meal, or going southern style for the whole family, this list of soul foods will hit the spot.
- 1. Crockpot Chicken Potatoes and Green Beans
- 2. Air Fryer Spatchcock Chicken
- 3. 3 Ingredient Ham Glaze
- 4. Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 5. Herbes De Provence Roasted Chicken
- 6. Honey Pecan Crusted Salmon
- 7. Pasta Alla Gricia
- 8. Tender Slow Cooker Rump Roast
- 9. Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- 10. Easy One Pot Chicken and Rice Recipe
- 11. Braised Beef Short Ribs
- 12. Lazy Lasagna
- 13. Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Pasta
- 14. Slow Cooker Goulash
- 15. Buttermilk Pork Chops
- 16. Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
- 17. Chicken Pot Pie
- 18. San Francisco Clam Chowder Bread Bowl Recipe
- 19. Easy Cowboy Cornbread Casserole
- 20. Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Salmon
- Sunday Dinner Ideas
All-in-one family meal, this chicken dinner is perfect for a Sunday evening. Make your main course and two sides in one crockpot. The flavor is so satisfying and this is definitely a family favorite. We make this at least twice a month during the cooler months. Those potatoes are amazing!
A fun way to cook a whole chicken, and a fun way to use the air fryer. This Chicken Recipe makes for a crispy outside with moist and tender meat in the center.
An easy glaze to enhance the flavor of any ham, and with only 3 ingredients! You can also use the leftovers to make soups and sandwiches throughout the week.
Dive into this tender pork tenderloin seasoned with maple glaze. Serve with a side of mashed potatoes and green beans for a complete Sunday meal.
Whether you're trying to impress some guests, or just want a nice meal, this chicken recipe hits the spot. A whole chicken seasoned with Herbs De Provence.
For a nice salmon dinner try this tasty honey pecan crusted topping. Made with honey and pecans to make the perfect pairing with the tender flaky fish.
Step up spaghetti night with this fun Sunday Dinner Idea. Made with rigatoni noodles and parmesan cheese this tasty pasta is fun to make and the whole family will love it.
Everyone loves a meal you can put in the slow cooker and let it do it's magic. This meal is no exception. Made with carrots and potatoes, you get a full Sunday Dinner with very little prep.
We love this family favorite dinner. It's even gluten free. Spaghetti squash made with seasoned chicken, mozzarella, and marinara sauce. This is a family favorite of ours.
Who doesn't love a one pot meal? This is one of the best Sunday Night Dinner Ideas. It has it all from chicken to rice and it's all in one pot.
Served with a side of mashed potatoes and greens, this braised short ribs recipe is a family Sunday favorite. Made in one pot, this restaurant quality dinner is tender and delicious.
12. Lazy Lasagna
Skip the effort and make one of your favorite dishes in no time at all. This Lazy Lasagna makes for a perfect Sunday meal that everyone will enjoy.
Say hello to delicious with this tasty Lemon garlic parmesan shrimp pasta. Make it a meal to remember with the amazingly flavored dish. Make this when you have a little more time on your hands and want to enjoy a good Sunday dinner.
For those lazy Sunday evenings, throw together this slow cooker meal and you'll have a five star dish in no time. Enjoy as is, or serve with a side of garlic bread.
These buttermilk pork chops are bursting with flavor. They are so tender and come together quickly. Fire up the grill or cook them stovetop for a tasty meal.
A tasty pasta dish made with fresh tomatoes and basil. Drizzled with a balsamic glaze for a wonderful flavor profile.
17. Chicken Pot Pie
Just like you remember growing up, try our tasty homestyle dinner the whole family will love. Made with flaky crust and tender chicken this is our favorite go to meal.
Enjoy a bowl of warm soup in a tasty bread bowl. A great way to spend a Sunday afternoon making a lovely meal for guests or just your family.
Prepare to fall in love this this cornbread topped chili. A great meal for a cozy fall day.
Rounding off this tasty list of delicious Sunday Dinner Ideas is the dairy free salmon recipe. Made in one pan this flavor packed meal is one to try!
Sunday Dinner Ideas
- Crockpot Chicken Potatoes and Green Beans Chicken
- Air Fryer Spatchcock
- 3 Ingredient Ham Glaze
- Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Herbes De Provence Roasted Chicken
- Honey Pecan Crusted Salmon
- Pasta Alla Gricia
- Tender Slow Cooker Rump Roast
- Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- Easy One Pot Chicken and Rice Recipe
- Braised Beef Short Ribs
- Lazy Lasagna
- Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Pasta
- Slow Cooker Goulash
- Buttermilk Pork Chops
- Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
- Chicken Pot Pie
- San Francisco Clam Chowder Bread Bowl Recipe
- Easy Cowboy Cornbread Casserole
- Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Salmon
- Choose your favorite recipe.
- Cooke recipe according to detailed instructions.