Enjoy this list of 25 Gluten Free Thanksgiving Desserts. A great list to accommodate for family or friends that may have different dietary needs than traditional Thanksgiving Pie.
In addition to being inclusive of dietary restrictions, this list of gluten free desserts can be just as delightful and indulgent as their traditional counterparts. From rich pumpkin cheesecakes with gluten-free graham cracker crusts to gluten free apple crisps, these desserts offer a range of flavors and textures that everyone at your Thanksgiving table will appreciate.
Whether you're catering to guests with gluten sensitivities or simply exploring new desserts, these options add a delightful twist to your Thanksgiving feast, proving that you don't need gluten to enjoy the sweetest moments of the holiday.
- Why We Love These Recipes
- 1. Pumpkin Fudge
- 2. Gluten Free Pumpkin Roll
- 3. Easy Pumpkin Pudding
- 4. Easy Gluten-Free Apply Crisp
- 5. Gluten-Free Pear Crisp with Oats
- 6. Pumpkin Tart (gluten free grain free)
- 7. Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 8. Peanut Butter Balls
- 9. Mini Pecan Pie Cheesecakes
- 10. Pecan Crusted Caramel Pumpkin Pie
- 11. Chocolate Bark Thanksgiving Turkeys
- 12. Easy Gluten-Free Apple Pie
- 13. Gluten Free Apple Cake
- 14. Mini Cherry Tiramisu Dessert Cups
- 15. Gluten Free Pumpkin Mousse
- 16. Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- 17. Chocolate Covered Cashew Clusters
- 18. Orange Almond Cake With Basil Cream
- 19. Lime pineapple fluff
- 20. Fall and Winter Baked Fruit
- 21. Spiced Poach Pears
- 22. Gluten Free Apple Crumble Pie
- 23. Stuffed Baked Apples
- 24. Air Fryer Candied Yams
- 25. Dessert Charcuterie Board
- 25 Gluten Free Thanksgiving Desserts
Why We Love These Recipes
- Pumpkin- This list of gluten free thanksgiving desserts has plenty of pumpkin options for people who love their pumpkin and pumpkin spice but need it served a little differently.
- Easy to make- Most of these dessert are easy to make dispite having to conform to dietary restriction.
- Great variety- We've tried to include a variety of flavors, textures, and types of desserts in this fun and tasty list.
- Everyone can enjoy- Even if you aren't gluten free, you can enjoy these amazing thanksgiving inspired desserts.
This easy fudge recipe is made with pumpkin puree, melted white chocolate, and pumpkin spice. An easy no-bake recipe for any gluten free guest this Thanksgiving.
Traditional pumpkin rolls are a hit, but now you can enjoy this for any guest with this tasty gluten free version. Made with delicious cream cheese filling.
Serve in individual cups, this pumpkin pudding recipe is great for all ages. Serve topped with whipped cream for an extra tasty dessert.
Topped with oats and nuts, this apple crisp is easy to make. A perfect traditional fall dessert.
A fall fruit crisp made with pears. Topped with oats and sugar to make a great gluten free dessert.
A pumpkin tart made with almond flour crust. Easy to make ahead of time to have ready for the big day.
Add a touch of chocolate to your pie and dessert spread. This chocolate mousse recipe is complete with shaved chocolate and whipped cream.
You can't go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate. This easy to make recipe serves as a great finger food dessert for thanksgiving.
This recipe is both Grain-Free and Gluten-Free. Made with a nut bottom crust and individual serving for a fun look.
Pecan crusted pie making this a great gluten free option. A pie with the fusion of both caramel and pumpkin flavors.
Add some character to your Thanksgiving table. Kids and adults with gobble up these adorable turkeys.
Traditional apple pie is amazing, but if you can make it gluten free for all your guests that's a win. This pie hits the spot!
Pie is the name of the game during Thanksgiving but adding a fun cake is a great option. Especially when it's a moist and delicious gluten free option.
Another individual dessert fun to make and tasty to eat. This gluten free recipe is a great addition to the spread.
Who doesn't love a good pumpkin mousse. The flavors of fall in each tasty bite.
This gluten free thanksgiving dessert is tasty and is made with your favorite pumpkin flavors and oats. Make this as a dessert or even a pre thanksgiving appetizer.
Fast and easy, you can make these clusters the night before and have ready to serve the next evening. Made in less than 10 minutes the perfect combo of sweet, salty, and nutty.
Dive into this fun flavor profile cake. Made with almond flour, orange and basil. A fancy dessert for a fun occasion.
Use this as a fun treat for both kids and adults. Put in individual cups for a fun set up.
Though simple in appearance this basic baked fruit made with fall fruits is so tasty. It pairs great with other desserts.
Going for a more elegant and simple dessert, these poached pears are easy to make. They pack in all the flavor and topped with pistachios.
Another great gluten free thanksgiving dessert, this apple pie is great! Made with a gluten free crust and topped with a great crumble.
Make individual crustless apple pies with this fun recipe. Serve this warm dessert with other pies for a fun spread.
Candied yams are great to have and can be considered a tasty dessert. Make them in the air fryer in less than 10 minutes.
Rounding up this list of Gluten Free Thanksgiving Desserts, add a charcuterie board dedicated to desserts to your pie and other dessert spread. It allows you to add gluten free options without having to adjust other traditional recipes.
25 Gluten Free Thanksgiving Desserts
- Pumpkin Fudge
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Roll
- Easy Pumpkin Pudding
- Easy Gluten-Free Apply Crisp
- Gluten-Free Pear Crisp with Oats
- Pumpkin Tart (gluten free grain free)
- Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Mini Pecan Pie Cheesecakes
- Pecan Crusted Caramel Pumpkin Pie
- Chocolate Bark Thanksgiving Turkeys
- Easy Gluten-Free Apple Pie
- Gluten Free Apple Cake
- Mini Cherry Tiramisu Dessert Cups
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Mousse
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Chocolate Covered Cashew
- ClustersOrange Almond Cake With Basil Cream
- Lime pineapple fluff
- Fall and Winter Baked Fruit
- Spiced Poach Pears
- Gluten Free Apple Crumble Pie
- Stuffed Baked Apples
- Air Fryer Candied Yams
- Dessert Charcuterie Board
- Pick you favorite Gluten Free Dessert. Click the link and prepare the dessert for Thanksgiving. Impress your gluten free guests.