This homemade Easy Pumpkin Fudge is a no-bake recipe made with pumpkin spice and sweetened condensed milk. A quick microwave fudge that the whole family will love. Perfect for the fall season as a treat for both Halloween and Thanksgiving.
This is the perfect treat for any Halloween or Thanksgiving spread. Make it for neighbors or enjoy with your family.
- White Chocolate Chips
- Pumpkin Puree
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Vanilla Extract
See recipe card for quantities.
- Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl 30 seconds at a time. Stir in between each interval of 30 seconds.
2. Pour sweetened condensed milk into the melted chocolate.
3. Mix together the melted chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. A thick consistency will form.
4. Add the pumpkin puree and the pumpkin pie spice.
5. Work the puree and spice into the white chocolate mixture until smooth.
6. Pour the pumpkin mixture into a 8x8 parchment paper lined baking pan. Place in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours, or overnight to set.
7. Remove the pumpkin fudge from the refrigerator and peel away the parchment paper. Cut into squares and serve.
Hint: We have found that white chocolate melts best when using brands like Nestle or Ghirardelli. Off-brand white chocolate doesn't always melt properly making it hard to work with.
- Pumpkin Spice- don't have pumpkin spice? Use 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon nutmeg, and ⅛ teaspoon of clove.
- Almond Bark - Use almond bark instead of white chocolate chips at a 1:1 ratio. 12 ounces of almond barks.
- Pecans - before letting the fudge set, sprinkle the top with ½ cup of chopped pecans.
- Walnuts - add ½ cup chopped walnuts to the top of the fudge after you pour it into the 8x8 baking dish.
For best results cut the fudge after it has been in the refrigerator overnight.
Store set and cut fudge in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
Freeze for 1-2 months in an airtight container.
You may be tempted to add more pumpkin to the white chocolate mixture but DO NOT DO THIS! It will make it so the fudge does not set right.
Not all white chocolate is created equal. Through trial and error we have found that off-brand white chocolate chips do not melt properly making it hard to work with. We tend lean towards brands like Nestle and Ghirardelli.
Easy Pumpkin Fudge
- 8X8 baking pan
- Parchment Paper
- 2 cups white chocolate chips 12 ounces
- ⅓ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals. Stir in between each 30 seconds until chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk into the melted chocolate. Be prepared to stir quickly as the texture will change rapidly. Add in the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to the mixing bowl and mix until the white chocolate pumpkin mixture is smooth.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into a parchment paper lined 8X8 baking pan. Place in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours or overnight until the fudge is set.
- Once set and firm, remove the fudge from the baking pan and peel away the parchment paper. Cut into squares and serve.
- Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container or freeze extras.
- Do not use off-brand white chocolate as they have variable melting properties and the recipe may not work properly.
- You may be tempted to add more pumpkin puree but don't! If will change the consistency of the fudge and it won't set the same.
Yes, the ingredients used in this recipe make for a gluten free treat.