Make this homemade Easy Oreo Fudge recipe with only 3 ingredients. This no-bake microwave fudge, using condensed milk, is quick and delicious. A tasty cookies and cream treat!
This sweet treat is perfect during the holiday season especially during Christmas time. A great gift to give to friends and neighbors. This can also be a fun no-bake dessert to make during the summer months.
Add this to your favorite dessert charcuterie board. Be sure to check out our other fudge recipes like Pumpkin Fudge, and Original Fantasy Fudge recipe.
Looking for more no-bake Oreo recipes and desserts. Try our delicious and easy Oreo Pie.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- White Chocolate Chips
- Vanilla Extract-Optional
See recipe card for quantities.
- Crush the cookies into varying bite sized pieces.
2. Melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl at 30 seconds intervals, stirring in between each 30 seconds until the chocolate is melted.
3. Add the sandwich cookies to the white chocolate and mix well.
4. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk to the melted chocolate mixture.
5. Mix the three ingredients together. The consistency will thicken quickly and it will become difficult to stir. This is normal.
6. Place the fudge mixture at the bottom of a parchment paper lined baking dish.
7. Top with more crushed cookies if desired. You may need to gently push them into the fudge.
8. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or over night. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Hint: White chocolate melts best when using brands like Nestle or Ghirardelli. We have found through trial and error that off-brand white chocolate doesn't always melt properly and can really difficult to work with.
- Almond Bark- use almond bark instead of white chocolate to make without white chocolate. Use 12 ounces of almond bark.
- Gluten Free - use gluten free oreos to make this a gluten free treat.
- Milk Chocolate - at a 1:1 ration use milk chocolate chips for a double fudge chocolate experience.
- Mint Extract- make this mint fudge by adding ½ teaspoon of mint extract instead of vanilla extract.
- Peanut Butter- for peanut butter inspired fudge, add ¼ cup of creamy peanut when mixing together.
- Pumpkin - add 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree for a fun fall twist.
- Golden Oreos- Make golden fudge by replacing the original sandwich cookie with the golden vanilla flavor.
- Mint Oreos- Replace the original cookies with the mint flavored cookies at a 1:1 ratio.
- Birthday Cake- Use birthday cake Oreos instead of original flavor.
Store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days in an air tight container.
Freeze in an air tight container for up to 1 month. Enjoy frozen or thaw in refrigerator.
Let the Oreo Fudge sit in the refrigerator over night before cutting and serving for best results.
Don't use off-brand white chocolate. It tends to be hard to work with and can have unpredictable melting habits.
Easy Oreo Fudge
- 8x8 bakig dish
- 2 cups white chocolate 12 ounces
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 12 Oreos crushed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish. Microwave for 30 seconds and then stir. Continue with 30 second intervals until melted. Stir in between each interval.
- Add sweetened condensed milk to the melted white chocolate. Stir quickly as the texture changes quickly.
- Add in crushed Oreos and vanilla extract and stir until completely mixed in. Set aside a small handful of cookies for topping the fudge at the end.
- Pour into a parchment paper line 8x8 baking sheet. Spread to cover the bottom of the pan. Top the fudge with remaining crushed cookies and gently press down. Place in the refrigerator about 4 hours until set and firm.
- Remove from the pan and peel the parchment paper away and cut into square to serve.
- Do not use off-brand white chocolate, it doesn't melt properly causing the consistency of the fudge to change.
- Store leftover fudge in the refrigerator or freeze.
This oreo fudge is so easy to make and tastes delicious. I love that it's no-bake and only uses 3 ingredients.