Looking for the best Christmas Lunch Ideas? Make sure you you keep your day Merry and Bright with these quick and easy recipes to make sure you have the best Christmas Day. Most of these recipes are light and quick in order to get ready for a delicious Christmas Dinner.
Whatever you are doing Christmas Day, opening gifts, going to church, or enjoying family, these quick and easy recipes are a perfect way to have a delicious meal without spending too much time in the kitchen.
A lot of these meals you can meal prep the day, or even several days before the big day. This way you don't have to take time away from family in order to prep a meal.
What You'll Love About These Recipes
- Quick & Easy- most of these recipes can be made in less than 30 minutes. That way you can spend more time with the ones you love and less time in the kitchen but still have a delicious meal.
- Kid Friendly - These recipes are kid friendly or can be adjusted to fit your kids needs!
- Festive - With fun shapes and colors, some of these recipes are a great way to add some more festive cheer to the day.
- Light- If your family has a tradition of a big Christmas Dinner, most of these meals are light. A good way to have a quality meal, but still leave room for the main event later in the evening.
- Easy to Make With Food Allergies - Look to substitution guides in each recipe in order to help meet the needs or your family and guests.
- Make Ahead -With Christmas Day being a busy and fun packed day, it's hard to find extra time to make another meal. Most of these recipes are perfect to make the day or two days ahead of time in order to cut back on time in the kitchen!
Soups are a perfect quick and easy meal. It's a great way to have a delicious lunch on a special day, while still having room for a grand finale meal in the evening.
Looking for something light and easy to put together, these salad recipes are a great Christmas Lunch Ideas. Make them the day of, or prep the ingredients in advance for a simple solution.
A great way for friends and family to eat as the please throughout the day. Prep in advance, and set out ready to eat in between festivities.
Quick and easy finger foods are an easy lunch for a day packed with fun and family. These grab and go recipes are great for a winter day!
Make a quick pasta dish in under 30 minutes for a tasty lunch during the busy holiday buzz. Make a hot meal in between the festivities as you prepare for the rest of the day.
Quick and easy finger food the whole family can enjoy. Cold and hot sandwiches are perfect and tasty for a busy day.