No-Bake Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake is a fun dessert the whole family will love. This fun fruity pebbles, Rice Krispy style, crust is topped with a whipped cream cheese, easy to make and delicious to eat. Best part? You don't have to bake it, unlike traditional cheesecake. Make a fun funfetti style cheesecake for your kids birthday, or fun spring party without having to use the oven.
This no-bake cheesecake is perfect for kids birthday parties, family gatherings, and spring and summer festivities. Brighten an easter dinner with this fun dessert, or whip up this cool whip cheesecake for a new years eve party or festive occasion.
- Fruity Pebbles
- Mini Marshmallows
- Cream Cheese
- Cool Whip
- Vanilla Extract
- Powdered Sugar
See recipe card for quantities.
- In a large saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter and then add marshmallows. Melt the marshmallows.
2. Add fruity pebbles with the melted marshmallows and mix until the fruity pebbles and marshmallows make a Rice Krispy texture.
3. Immediately scoop the fruity pebble and marshmallow mixture into a 9 inch pie pan and press down with parchment paper. Press firmly to compress the fruity pebbles.
4. Press the fruity pebble and marshmallow mixture around the entire 9 inch pie pan making sure to go up the sides. Set aside.
5. In a large mixing bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Use an electric hand mixer or a stand mixer on low.
6. Add in the cool whip to the cream cheese and powdered sugar mixture.
7. Mix the cool whip into the cream cheese mixture and mix with an electric hand mixer until smooth. Test your cheesecake mixture and if it's not to your preferred sweetness, add a tablespoon of powdered sugar at a time until desired sweetness.
8. Add fruity pebbles to the cool whip and cream cheese mixture.
9. With a rubber scrapper, mix in the fruity pebbles until they are evenly throughout the cream cheese mixture.
10. Scrape the cream cheese mixture into the prepared fruity pebbles crust. Spread evenly throughout the pie crust.
11. Top with additional fruity pebbles for a fun colorful look and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Serve on its own, topped with whipped cream, or with a glass of cold milk.
Hint: Make sure to softened the cream cheese before so it makes a smooth consistency when mixed. Let it sit out on the counter for 30 minutes prior to making the cheese cake.
- Rice Krispies - instead of fruity pebbles, use regular rice Krispies for the crust.
- Cocoa Pebbles - want a chocolatey taste? Substitute the fruity pebbles with chocolate cocoa pebbles to go from fruity to chocolate fun.
- Marshmallow Jet Puff - I love the taste that the cool whip gives this no bake cheese cake, but for you marshmallow lovers, a 7 ounce container of Jet Puff can be substituted out for the cool whip for a fun a more marshmallow taste.
- Whipping Cream - Add some extra whipping cream to top of this no-bake dessert.
To make this no-bake dessert you will need:
Store leftover cheesecake in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. The fruity pebbles throughout the cake will lose their crispy texture after being in the refrigerator. The cheesecake will style taste great despite the softer texture.
You can freeze this no-bake dessert for up to a month. Serve frozen or thaw in the refrigerator. Be aware that there may be texture changes to the fruity pebbles.
This dessert is best served day it was made for the best texture. Make sure to softened the cream cheese at least 30 minutes prior to mixing to ensure the a creamy consistency while mixing together.Print