Brazilian Limeade with Strawberries is a delicious and refreshing drink made with fresh limes and strawberries. This sweet limeade made with sweetened condensed milk can be enjoyed with fresh strawberries or make it a cold refreshing drink with frozen strawberries. This drink is perfect for family get togethers, bridal or baby showers, and hot summer days. We love how quick and easy this cold drink comes together, ready in minutes!
We love making this drink for family cook outs/bbqs. This cold refreshing drink is perfect for a hot summer day.
This drink is kid friendly as it doesn't include any alcohol!
Check out our creamy lemonade for more fun ideas with sweetened condensed milk and refreshing drinks.
Looking for other berry fun? Our nature's cereal is a delicious breakfast and easy snack.
- Limes - make sure you wash your limes well with dish soap and rinse well. You are blending the limes to create the lime juice so you want clean limes!
- Strawberries - fresh or frozen strawberries work great depending on the consistency you want your drink to have. Frozen strawberries will give it a refreshing slushy like consistency.
- White Sugar
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
See recipe card for quantities.
- Wash limes with dish soap. Rinse well. Quarter limes and place in a high speed blender with the water. Blend until the water looks pulpy.
2. Strain the blended lime pulp with a wire strainer catching the lime juice in a medium sized measuring cup or bowl. Rinse the blender.
3. Add the lime juice back into the rinsed blender. Add fresh or frozen strawberries. Blend until smooth.
4. Add ice to the blender and blend on high for 30 seconds.
5. Pour the strawberry lime juice into a pitcher and mix in sweetened condensed milk and sugar.
6. Or you can add the sweetened condensed milk into the blender and blend with the strawberry lime juice mixture.
Serve immediately. Or store in the refrigerator for up to 1 day. Make sure to stir before serving as ingredients settle and separate with time.
Hint: Use frozen strawberries for a Brazilian limeade slush. Both frozen and fresh strawberries taste great!
- Coconut Milk- for a dairy free alternative, use coconut milk instead of sweetened condensed milk. You will need to adjust the sugar as coconut milk will not be as sweet as sweetened condensed milk.
- Frozen Strawberries - for a a limeade slush, use frozen strawberries to add more texture to the drink.
- Vegan Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk - for a vegan option, use vegan sweetened condensed coconut milk.
- Lemons - use lemons instead of limes to make our creamy lemonade . Add Strawberries to give it some fun extra flavor.
This drink is kid friendly. My kids can't get enough! This is an non-alcoholic drink that's perfect for family get togethers.
To make this limeade, you will need a:
- Blender - I love using my ninja blender found here
- Wire Strainer- This is to separate the blended lime rinds
- A small bowl - to catch the lime juice
- A mixing spoon
This drink is best when drunk immediately. If you don't drink immediately, store in the refrigerator for up to 1 day. Make sure to stir before serving as ingredients will settle and separate over time.
This drink does not freeze well.
We love adding frozen strawberries to this limeade drink for a thicker consistency of the drink. It really feels like a refreshing, ice cold drink. A bag of frozen strawberries can keep in the freezer for several months and be ready when needed.Print