Creamy Lemonade is a delicious tart, yet creamy drink that is refreshing and flavorful. Perfect for a hot summer day, or entertaining guests at your next party. This drink became even more popular when it hit TikTok. An easy drink with a satisfying tart yet sweet and creamy flavor.
This was inspired by our amazing Strawberry Brazilian Limeade. Both drinks are made with sweetened condensed milk!
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- White Sugar
- Ice - my favorite ice to use is pebble ice or crushed ice
See recipe card for quantities.
- Squeeze lemons into a bowl.
2. In a pitcher, combine the water, juice from the lemons, sweetened condensed milk, and sugar.
3. Mix the sugar and sweetened condensed milk into the fresh squeezed lemon juice.
4. Add in ice and serve immediately!
Hint: If you want things a little sweeter, add in more sweetened condensed milk or sugar. Want a tarter drink? Try lessening the sugar!
- Lemon Juice - I know I don't always have lemons on hand. When you want a cold refreshing drink but don't have lemons, try using Lemon Juice instead! Use the same measurements as you would with the fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Dairy Free Option- looking for a dairy free option? Try making with coconut milk and a splash of vanilla extract. You may need to add more sugar depending on how sweet you want the drink!
- Fruity - just like our Brazilian Limeade Recipe, put this creamy drink in a blender with a handful of strawberries!
- Deluxe - add fresh sliced lemons directly into the pitcher of lemonade for a festive look.
Using limes and strawberries makes the perfect Brazilian Lemonade, check ours out here!
You will need a pitcher, and a mixing spoon!
When serving for guests, I love using a nice glass pitcher to bring a fun festive feel to the party!
I always love serving this creamy drink in mason jars.
Store any leftover drink in the refrigerator. When the ice melts, the drink will not be as strong as before, but will still taste creamy and delicious.
Serve immediately for best quality.
While using Lemon Juice works great, I love the extra zest and flavor that freshly squeezed lemons bring!
- 1 Pitcher
- 1 Lemon Juicer
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice about 4 lemons
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Squeeze lemons until you have ½ cup lemon juice. Typically about 4 lemons.
- Pour fresh squeezed lemon juice into a pitcher.
- Add water, sweetened condensed milk, sugar, and ice into the pitcher with lemon juice and mix.
- Serve immediately!
- This drink is better served immediately. When the ice melts the drink loses strength.
- If you want a sweeter and creamier taste, add additional sweetened condensed milk, or sugar. Add only a tablespoon at a time until preferred sweetness.
- If you want a zestier taste, leave out a tablespoon or two of sugar.
Yes! You can substitute ½ cup fresh squeezed lemon with lemon juice. You may notice a slight difference in taste but both are delicious.
A creamy drink that gained popularity on TikTok in 2021. It is lemonade with sweetened condensed milk added in.
Much like this creamy recipe, Brazilian Limeade is a drink with sweetened condensed milk but Brazilian Limeade uses limes instead of lemons. Also known as Brazilian Lemonade.