This delicious no bake Deviled Strawberries Recipe inspired by tiktok produces the yummiest cheesecake stuffed strawberries. Use cream cheese and make classic or with a chocolate filling, they are sooo yummy and will be a hit at any party!
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are obviously perfect for Valentine's Day. But we find they make a great treat at any summer party or at Christmastime and Thanksgiving as well. They are the perfect patriotic treat for Memorial Day and 4th of July as well.
They were inspired by our Halloween Strawberries, and would go perfectly with our Strawberry White Chip Cookies, Strawberry Lemon Cookies and our Brazilian Limeade with Strawberries during the summer. Try pairing it with our Chocolate Cream Pie or Chocolate Brownie Caramel Cookies for Valentine's Day.
What You'll Love About This Recipe
Quick and Easy - this recipe is quick and easy to make! It takes maybe 20 minutes, including washing and chopping strawberries.
Simple Ingredients - no fancy ingredients or special trips to the store trying to scout out ingredients for this one.
Kid Friendly - these are kid friendly to make! Older kids can (messily) make them by themselves, and younger kids can help and have fun.
Nutritional Value - these are obviously a treat, but thanks to the strawberries, they do have some nutritional value.
Cute and Festive- these deviled strawberries are cute and festive. They are perfect for Valentine's Day, Patriotic holidays like Memorial and 4th of July, and also for any holiday where red is popular like Christmas.
Party Friendly - these may be easy to make, but they are perfect for a party and will get snatched up in no time!
Gluten Free - a lot of people are gluten free for various reasons and these are the perfect naturally gluten free treat!
- cream cheese - we highly recommend PHILADELPHIA or other high quality cream cheese. Budget cream cheese can leave little bits and not end up as smooth.
- fresh strawberries
- vanilla extract- pure extract is best
- cream - heavy or regular whipping cream
- lemon juice- just a tiny bit for regular cheesecake stuffed strawberries
- melting chocolate- optional, for use with chocolate stuffed strawberries
See recipe card for quantities.
1. Beat the room temperature cream cheese on high for one minute. Add the vanilla extract and cream and beat for an additional minute. Beat in the powdered sugar. If doing regular cheesecake strawberries, add your lemon juice here, then place in the refrigerator.
2. For the chocolate cheesecake version, melt the chocolate according to package directions, then beat into the cheesecake mixture until smooth. Add 1 more Tablespoon of whipping cream then combine until smooth. Place in refrigerator.
3. Rinse and dry strawberries. Cut off the stems, then cut in half lengthwise. Use a knife or spoon to scoop out the center of the strawberry. Alternatively, you can cut off the stems, then hull out the strawberry instead of slicing in half.
4. Place cheesecake filling into a piping bag or a sandwich bag. If using a sandwich bag, snip a small piece of the corner off. Stuff the strawberries by squeezing the cheesecake filling into the part that was cut out, overfilling them. Top with crushed graham crackers for plain, or chocolate chips for the chocolate ones, if desired.
Hint: Overfill the strawberries for a beautiful full look.
- Vegan - make these vegan by using vegan cream cheese and vegan chocolate melting chips. You may need to use a little more or a little less powdered sugar to get the right texture.
- Mascarpone Stuffed Strawberries - substitute half to all of the cream cheese (depending on taste preference) with mascarpone cheese. Enjoy!!
- Raspberries- substitute raspberries for the strawberries for an equally delicious treat! Cheesecake stuffed Raspberries are soooo yummy!
- Deluxe - add little bits of strawberries, white chips, chocolate chips and glaze with a strawberry jam at the end for a truly deluxe deviled strawberry!
- Dipped in Chocolate- dip the whole thing halfway in melting chocolate for an extra chocolate crunch!
- Drizzled- Easily add a white chocolate or chocolate drizzle by using melting chips. Melt the chips (either white chocolate or chocolate) and scoop into a sandwich baggie. Snip off a tiny corner, then drizzle over the strawberries for a beautiful presentation.
- Oreo Stuffed Strawberries - mix ¼ cup crushed Oreos into the cheesecake mixture, then top with more OREOs at the end.
- Nutella Stuffed Strawberries - instead of making the chocolate ones, substitute the melted chocolate for Nutella. Finish with a drizzle of Nutella at the end, if desired.
A piping bag is unnecessary. You can easily use a sandwich bag with a corner snipped off. A piping bag does make the process a little more easy.
These don't store great. Store in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
If you need to make them ahead, make the no bake cheesecake filling, then store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days before use.
We don't recommend freezing this recipe.
Make sure you beat the cheesecake filling until it's nice and smooth for best results!
Wash and slice strawberries. Remove center of strawberry. Make cream cheese no bake cheesecake filling. Pipe into the strawberry, then top with crushed graham crackers.
Slice and core strawberries. Make a sweet cream cheese filling, then fill the strawberries. Finish with crushed graham crackers if desired.
Deviled Strawberries (Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries)
- 1 electric mixer
- 1 piping bag or ziploc bag
- 1 pound strawberries fresh
- 5 oz cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup powdered sugar add an extra 1-2 Tablespoons to taste for a sweeter cheesecake filling
- ⅛ teaspoon lemon juice optional- a great compliment to the strawberry.
For Chocolate Cheesecake Filled Strawberries:
- ¼ cup meting chocolate (2 Tablespoons if only making half the recipe into chocolate)
- 1-2 teaspoons whipping cream
- Wash and dry strawberries. Remove strawberry stems then cut strawberries in half top to bottom. Use a knife or spoon to remove the center part of the strawberry.
For Regular Deviled Cheesecake Filled Strawberries:
- In a bowl, beat softened cream cheese on high for 1 minute, until smooth and creamy. Add whipping cream and vanilla and optional lemon juice and beat until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
For Chocolate Cheesecake filled Strawberries:
- Follow the steps above, but do not use the optional lemon juice. Melt the melting chocolate according to package directions and stir into the cheesecake mixture. Add 1-2 teaspoons more whipping cream if it becomes too thick.
For half chocolate strawberries and half regular:
- After making the regular deviled cheesecake filling without lemon juice, take half and place in another bowl. Melt 2 Tablespoons melting chocolate and stir in. Add 1 teaspoon whipping cream to thin the mixture if it becomes too thick.
- Place cheesecake mixture into a piping bag or ziploc bag with one of the corners cut off to make a hole about ⅜" diameter. Squeeze the filling out of the bag into the center of the strawberry, filling generously.
- Top with crushed graham crackers or mini chocolate chips, if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator for a few hours. They will keep longer, but the strawberries will start to weep.
- To make ahead of time, wash and cut then refrigerate strawberries. Make filling and refrigerate. Assemble before eating.
Yum, I have seen Deviled Strawberries on tiktok and wanted to make them. This recipe is perfection, we all loved it so much! Definitely making these cheesecake stuffed strawberries again.