One of TikTok's biggest trends of 2021, Nature's Cereal is a healthy and refreshing dish. Made with berries, coconut water, and ice, this simple treat is delicious!
This is perfect for a refreshing and healthy snack, or a light and healthy breakfast.
Be sure to pair this healthy breakfast with some of our protein packed dishes for a great start to the day. Peanut Butter Energy Balls, and Cardamon Granola are a great pair with these delicious berries.
Make it a side dish to our flavor packed Protein Pancakes!
Nature's Cereal Ingredients are simple!
- Coconut Water
You can also use some of your other favorite berries like Strawberries, or even pomegranate.
See recipe card for quantities.
Best part about Nature's Cereal is how easy it is to put together!
Start by adding your three berries into a single serve bowl.
Pour coconut water over the top of the berries.
Add the ice and lightly stir.
Hint: I like to use crushed ice, or pebble ice when making Nature's Cereal.
- Strawberries - switch out one of the berry options with strawberries. An easy, delicious, and accessible fruit.
- Sweetened- have a sweet tooth. Sprinkle the top of your prepared Nature's Cereal with ½ teaspoon of sugar or a dash of honey.
Nature's Cereal is a great meal to mix things up a bit. Here are some fun suggestions for you!
- Sweetened- have a sweet tooth. Sprinkle the top of your prepared Nature's Cereal with ½ teaspoon of sugar or honey.
- Deluxe - add in extra berries like strawberries of pomegranate.
- Kid friendly - this is a perfect dish for kids, let them pick their three favorite berries!
- Zest - add a splash of lemon juice to zest things up!
- Minty - Add a few mint leaves to make it feel even more refreshing.
- Crunchy - Sprinkle in some homemade granola, try our Cardamom Granola Recipe
This super simple snack or breakfast requires very little equipment to make!
All you need is a single serve bowl.
Making for a group of people? Use a small to medium sized mixing bowl and double or triple the recipe!
Because the berries sit in coconut water and ice, it's best to eat this dish when made. The berries will become soggy and mushy if they sit in the coconut water for a long period of time.
If you do need to store, make sure to store Nature's Cereal in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Note that the berries textures may change!
These ingredients don't stand up well to freezing. The texture of the berries will change!
Use your favorite berries and enjoy this refreshing meal! It's an easy breakfast to put together, and a healthy win!Print