Cookie Dough Dip with Greek Yogurt is a quick and easy 5 ingredient homemade dip made with greek yogurt without using eggs or cream cheese. Perfect for dipping pretzels, apples, graham crackers, or eating by the spoonful! Topped with mini chocolate chips and toffee bits, this dip has no added sugar and is a perfect healthy snack for one or two, a delicious breakfast, or a fruit dip for your next party.
We love this dip for get togethers, a late night healthy snack, or a great way to start your day! This dip is made with peanut butter, honey, and greek yogurt, instead of heavy cream, cream cheese, or eggs!
This dip can also makes a quick and easy healthy breakfast that keeps you going all morning.
Looking for other great entertaining snacks, appetizers, or dips? Check out our Oreo trifle, or our Brie Pastry Puffs. Look to our tasty homemade caramel dip and Edible Brownie Batter for other fun dipping!
Try our other fast and tasty breakfast, Nature's Cereal.
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Peanut Butter - smooth or crunchy depending on preference
- Vanilla Extract
- Mini Chocolate Chips - I like to use semi sweet but dark chocolate and milk chocolate work as well!
- Toffee Bits
See recipe card for quantities.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine greek yogurt, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract.
2. Mix the greek yogurt, peanut butter, vanilla, and honey with a spoon until smooth.
3. Mix in mini semi sweet chocolate chips into the greek yogurt, peanut butter mixture.
4. Or mix in toffee bits for a caramley crunchy flavor. You can mix in both chocolate chips and toffee bits if desired!
5. Place yogurt dip into a small serving bowl. I like to have a lot of fun with this and use cute decorative bowls if i'm serving for a party.
6. Top with mini chocolate chips or toffee bits. If serving for a party, surround the dips with vanilla wafers, pretzels, apple slices, and or graham crackers.
Hint: Top the prepared greek yogurt with mini chocolate chips and/or toffee bits. You can also mix the mini chocolate chips and toffee bits into the healthy cookie dough mixture. We love eating it this way to get that fun flavor throughout!
- Milk Chocolate Chips- instead of semi sweet, use milk chocolate chips
- Dark Chocolate Chips - instead of semi sweet, use dark chocolate chips.
- Regular Chocolate Chips - we love using mini chocolate chips, but often times we only have regular sized chocolate chips on hand. These work just as well!
- Smooth Peanut Butter- use a smooth natural peanut butter for a smoother consistency.
- Chunky Peanut Butter - use chunky peanut butter for extra texture!
- PB Fit - Put pb fit into your greek yogurt mixture instead of peanut butter.
- Almond Butter - substitute peanut butter with almond butter in the case of allergies or taste preferences.
- Sweeter - add an additional ½ tablespoon of honey for a sweeter dip.
- Toffee Bits - add just toffee bits for a caramel, and crunchy taste.
- Funfetti - instead of chocolate chips or toffee bits, add multi colored sprinkles for a funfetti cookie dough look. This makes for a healthy kid friendly and approved treat!
- Frozen Treat - Try this fun cookie dough treat frozen. Freeze in the freezer, in an air tight container, for a frozen yogurt treat.
- Breakfast or Snack- eat this tasty treat by the spoonful instead of in a dip. Makes for a quick and east healthy breakfast or late night snack.
This simple treat and dip doesn't require a lot of equipment! Which makes it even better, less clean up!
You will need a small mixing bowl, and a spoon for mixing! If serving at a party, you can put the fruit and cracker dip in a fun styled bowl.
Store any leftover dip in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Stir to mix in any separation.
Freeze any extras, or the whole thing, in the freezer for a frozen yogurt treat. Can freeze up to 1 month in an air tight container.
You can dip a variety of things like pretzels, apples, graham crackers, animal crackers, or vanilla wafers. It makes a tasty fruit dip!
Yes! Because this isn't real cookie dough (but I won't judge you for eating cookie dough for breakfast) you can enjoy this delicious dip for breakfast as tasty high protein yogurt. Eat it by the spoonful, or freeze it for a frozen yogurt late night snack.
Adjust the honey as needed depending if you want your dip to be sweeter or have a less sweet taste.Print