I have been in search for an easy, go-to chicken marinade for some time. Nothing seemed to fit all categories so I decided to come up with one of my own. This has quickly become one of our favorite ways to eat chicken. The Best Grilled Chicken Marinade, it's no lie! It's the best for the combination of simplicity and deliciousness.
Every bite is packed with mouthwatering flavor!
How to make The Best Grilled Chicken Marinade
- Olive Oil
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Soy Sauce
What I love most about The Best Grilled Chicken Marinade is how the flavors come together. Not one flavor sticks out above the other, but without an ingredient, it wouldn't feel complete.
My favorite way to prep chicken for any meal is to beat it with a meat tenderizer. I was so sick of chewy chicken! The meat tenderizer solved all my chicken woes and left me with a delicious product.
The key to success on this marinade is planning ahead in order to give the chicken time to marinate. This is a flaw of mine because I often am throwing food together last minute! But it's worth planning ahead in order to let the flavor soak in. Luckily 4 hours does the trick! For extra goodness, marinate the chicken overnight. Your tastebuds will thank you.
I like to use a container I can shake the marinade and chicken around. Using a gallon plastic ziplock bag allows me to manipulate the chicken and marinade around. A glass or plastic reusable container, with a lid that fastens tight, works just as well.
This delicious grilled chicken pairs well with many dishes. If looking for a sweet after dinner companion, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Pie is just the one. It's sweet simple taste would go well with the simple, yet flavorful grilled chicken.
The Best Grilled Chicken Marinade
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Place 3-4 chicken breasts in a plastic or glass container with a lid, or a gallon plastic ziplock bag.
- Pour the marinade on the chicken breasts. Make sure to coat each chicken breast.
- Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours to marinate chicken. Overnight brings the best results!
- Grill chicken on medium heat for 5-8 minutes each side (depending on your thickness) or until internal temperature is 165 degrees and juices run clear.
- Marinating chicken over night brings the best results!