S'more Marshmallow Cookies are a delicious cookie that capture all of your favorite tastes of campfire s'mores. Chocolate, marshmallow, honey and graham crackers all add to the delightful taste of this s'more dessert recipe. These tasty cookies with toasted marshmallows on top are the best and are even made with graham cracker crumbs.
These graham cracker inspired Marshmallow Cookies are a delicious homemade cookie that captures all the great tastes you love. It's like making that camp treat in the oven. You will fall in love with this summer inspired recipe.
Be sure to try our other cookie inspired recipe Oreo Cheesecake Cookies. A delicious crumbl style cookie!
These cookies come together with the same ease as the Strawberries and Cream Cookies and Almond Cherry Chip Cookies.
You will also love these tried and true Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies. A timeless and tasty recipe.
- Mini Marshmallows
- Honey Graham Crackers
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- All Purpose Flour
- Pure Vanilla
- Brown Sugar
- White Sugar
- Baking Soda
- Table Salt
See recipe card for quantities.
- Pulse graham crackers in a food processor until they become a powder/flour like textures. Some chunks are ok. You can also do this in a plastic ziplock bag.
2. In a stand mixer or using a hand mixer and large mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients, softened butter, honey, eggs, vanilla, white sugar, and brown sugar. Mix until well combined. About 2 minutes.
3. Mix in the dry ingredients, graham cracker crumbs, all purpose flour, salt, and baking soda.
4. Mix until just combined. Don't over mixed to ensure ultimate chewy cookie texture.
5. Add in milk chocolate chips and marshmallows (optional). Mix until combined throughout the dough.
6. Make ½ inch round balls and space evenly on a Parchment paper - OR- silicon mat lined baking sheet.
7. With your thumb, gently press down on the cookie to make a well on the top of the cookie dough. Place 3 marshmallows in the well.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Promptly remove and place on a wire cookie rack to cool.
Hint: If adding marshmallows into the dough, they may ooze out. This make a little mess but the results are delicious. Using parchment paper helps make for easy clean up.
- Gluten Free - Use gluten free all purpose flour and gluten free graham crackers at a 1:1 ratio. The texture may be altered.
- Vanilla Extract - use vanilla extract instead of pure vanilla. May alter the taste slightly.
- Dark Chocolate Chips - Use dark chocolate chips or semi sweet chocolate chips instead of milk chocolate chips.
- Extra Chocolate -Instead of using regular honey graham crackers, buy chocolate graham crackers for a chocolate lovers experience.
- Marshmallow Deluxe - add marshmallows in the batter for a gooey marshmallow experience. Add ½ cup of mini marshmallows into the batter when mixing in the chocolate chips.
- Campfire Marshmallows- instead of topping each cookie with three mini marshmallows, top each cookie with a deluxe regular sized roasting marshmallow for a marshmallow experience. Note they will expand and may spread off the cookie.
Store leftover S'mores cookies for 2-3 days in an air tight container. Do not overlap cookies as marshmallows will stick to the other cookies.
The cookies can be frozen in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 months. When thawing, thaw at room temperature until they reach room temperature. No need to reheat. Marshmallow may have a different texture.
This cookie dough freezes well. We often bake half the batch and freeze the rest of the dough in an air tight container for up to 2 months. When ready to use again, thaw in the refrigerator and for into balls as instructed. Follow normal baking instructions.
When making S'mores Marshmallow Cookies, make sure to follow the mixing directions. Cream the butter and sugar for 2 minutes and don't over mix when adding in the dry ingredients. This helps give the treat a great fluffy yet chewy texture.
S'mores Marshmallow Cookies
- Mixer Stand or electric hand
- sheet pan
- 1 cup butter softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers about 5-6 graham cracker rectangles
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup mini marshmallows for the dough optional
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows to top 3 each cookie
- Preheat oven to 350* F
- Place 5-6 graham crackers into a small food processor and pulse into powder. Small pieces remaining are ok. Make 1 cup of graham powder. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, honey and extract and beat until light and fluffy. About 2 minutes.
- Mix in dry ingredients, including graham powder, until just combined- be careful not to over mix.
- Add chocolate chips and mix briefly. Add marshmallows into the dough at this time as well (optional).
- Make dough into small ½ inch round balls and place on a cookie sheet evenly spread out. Make small indentation with your thumb in each cookie. Place 3 marshmallows in each indentation.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Marshmallows will look toasted.
- If adding marshmallows into the dough, the marshmallows may ooze out. This make cause a little mess but the results are delicious.
These cookies are so easy to make and taste delicious!
These cookies are the best substitute for the real thing, and it's so easy and fast to bake a batch.
Easy to make and SUPER tasty. They also just look really fun, like cute little bird nests.
These are so yummy and easy to make! I could eat the whole batch myself!
These are amazing! Fun to make, makes a lot of cookies, super tasty, and my home smells delicious!
Yummm! So fun and easy too! The kids are gonna make these disappear in no time LOL. Thanks for the great recipe!
These were really good, couldn't stop eating them. Will make again.
My kids always crave these cookies. They always want some more of these smores!
These yummy cookies will not last an hour in my house. Will definitely have to hide them until after dinner.
These marshmallow cookies are some of our families favorite. We love making them in the summer time!