Make dinner night a night to remember with this tasty recipe, TikTok Spaghetti. Also known as Million Dollar Spaghetti, this viral Alfredo bake is cheesy and easy. With white and red sauce, this noodle casserole is the best weeknight family dinner.
Tik Tok Spaghetti is the best combination of white sauce and red sauce to make a rich and creamy dinner. The mix of marinara and Alfredo topped with mozzarella cheese and baked makes for a tasty meal.
My family loves Million Dollar Spaghetti! Try these other great weeknight dinners the whole family can enjoy. Be sure to cook up our Easy Chicken Carbonara, Turkey Tetrazzini, or Rattlesnake Pasta. Try this other Italian inspired dish, Rigatoni al Forno.
TikTok viral spaghetti is a hit! We've got you covered with the best ingredients, with jar Alfredo and spaghetti sauce look at our ingredients list for our favorite ideas.
- Spaghetti- Make sure to cook according to package directions. You can also use other pasta varieties.
- Ground beef- Use leaner ground beef to cut back on the fat if desired.
- Onion- All you need for this recipe is a small white onion. Dice into small pieces.
- Garlic- For the best flavor use minced garlic. In a pinch garlic powder also works.
- Italian seasoning- To give that true Italian Guy taste, use Italian seasoning.
- Salt and Pepper- Both are great for adding more flavor and enhancing the flavor of the dish.
- Red pepper flakes- This is optional and will quickly add heat to the dish. Serve on the side if not everyone wants it spicy.
- Marinara sauce- Use your favorite brand of marinara sauce.
- Alfredo sauce- Use your favorite brand of in the jar Alfredo sauce.
- Mozzarella cheese- Shredded mozzarella is used for this recipe.
- Parmesan cheese- You can use either use fresh grated parmesan, or grated parmesan for ease and convenience.
See recipe card for quantities.
How To Make Tiktok Spaghetti
This pasta recipe is straightforward but using these step-by-step process pictures will help you get it just right. Million Dollar spaghetti will be a family favorite in no time.
- Combine the diced onion, salt and pepper, and minced garlic with the ground beef. In a large fry pan cook the ground beef.
2. Add the spices, marinara, and Alfredo sauce to the cooked beef. Mix thoroughly.
3. Place spaghetti in a casserole dish. Top the spaghetti with the sauce and ground beef mixture so the entire spaghetti noodles are covered.
4. Sprinkle the pasta dish with mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 minutes and then broil for 2 minutes to partially brown the melted cheese. Serve and enjoy!
Hint: Drain the ground beef after cooking to eliminate so of the excess fat.
- Italian Sausage- Add extra flavor by using Italian sausage instead of ground beef.
- Ground Turkey- Use ground turkey instead of ground beef for a leaner meat.
- Noodles- Instead of using spaghetti noodles, use your favorite noodle like rigatoni, bow tine, or even macaroni.
- Gluten Free- For a gluten free option, use gluten free noodles as found in most grocery stores.
Use your favorite sauces! The more flavorful the sauces you use, the more flavorful the spaghetti will be, it can make a big difference. For a homemade spin, use your favorite homemade marinara and/or Alfredo sauce. You can also add in more Italian Seasonings and herbs for added flavor.
How To Serve
Learn From Us
When i make spaghetti and am distracted and forget to stir the noodles, it always ends up with clumps of spaghetti noodles stuck together that won't come apart. Don't let this happen to you! Give the noodles a little stir and separate them every 2-3 minutes while they're boiling.
Storing Million Dollar Spaghetti
Store cooked casserole bake in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. The ground beef makes the dish not last as long as other noodle dishes.
You can totally freeze pasta and this TikTok Spaghetti would make a great freezer meal. Make sure to freeze the dish in a freezer friend container or bag. Thaw and reheat in the oven.
If you add the red pepper flakes, it WILL be a bit spicy. For a light, barely there amount of heat that just accents the flavors, use ¼ teaspoon.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper fresh ground for best results
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 24 oz marinara sauce
- 16 oz alfredo sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Boil spaghetti according to package directions, minus 2 minutes. This will prevent them from going soggy when they are baked.
- While the noodles cook, heat ground beef, onion and minced garlic in a pan over medium/ medium high heat. Cook until the meat is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat. Stir in the Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and marinara. Turn down to low.
- Drain the spaghetti noodles and place in a bowl. Pour the alfredo sauce on top and stir to combine. Place spaghetti/ alfredo mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish or casserole dish. Top with marinara/beef mixture (see pictures above) then top with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted. Broil for 1-2 minutes, to brown the cheese, if desired.
- Make sure to stir the noodles every 2-3 minutes while they are boiling to prevent them from sticking and cooking together.
- Use up to 1 Tablespoon of red pepper flakes for extra spice. 1 teaspoon makes it a mild/medium spicy.
- Feel free to make your own marinara and/or Alfredo sauce for a more homemade taste.
- For extra yumminess switch out the 1 Tablespoon of Italian seasoning for 1 teaspoon and use 2 Tablespoons fresh basil and 1 Tablespoon fresh oregano, both chopped.
A spaghetti that is topped with a mixture of Alfredo and Marinara sauce. It is then sprinkled with cheese and baked like a casserole. It is also known as Million Dollar Spaghetti.
When Alfredo and Spaghetti sauce are mixed together, it is commonly called "Pink Sauce."
Marinara sauce is a specific type of Italian tomato sauce, typically made with tomatoes, garlic, herbs, and sometimes onions. While it can be used in various pasta dishes, "spaghetti sauce" is a broader term that includes a range of pasta sauces, including marinara, and may have additional ingredients like meat or other seasonings.
In New Jersey, spaghetti sauce is often referred to as "gravy" by some residents, especially those with Italian-American roots. This term is used to describe a rich, simmered tomato sauce typically served with pasta.